Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of school!

Every year we do a pic out front of the house before school.
Yeah, Jayleih was so excited! I didn't even get a pic of her at her classroom-or a kiss!! She was ready to go!

Here is Chloe's pic in front of the house. She was so nervous she couldn't eat breakfast. (Her tummy had been upset all weekend)

She was a little nervous when we first arrived.She was trying to be so brave! She's trying to smile through her tears for a picture!
This is when it broke my heart, the moment the teacher tells the parents they have to leave, I couldn't help but cry too!
We waited outside her classroom at the end of the day.
She had to show me the drinking fouuntain.
Today was a great day for Chloe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chloe and Jayleih on having such a successful first day at school and preschool. Oh my, my little girls are looking more like young ladies and growing up toooo fast. You both look great in your new first day school clothes.

Jamie Sue said...

It's about time you updated your blog!!!

I'm so proud of Chloe (and you), I'm sure that was a hard day for both of you.

Heather said...

I am glad that Chloe made it through! Hopefully school will continue to be a good experience.

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

Good job Chloe! Change can be scarry!

Katie said...

So cute!
They grow up too fast!