Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let the fireworks begin!


We did our usual fireworks tradition again...down to the church lawn to watch the city fireworks!
Jason and Jandy and their boys (including new Max!), my mom and dad and the girls and I and Jack. This is definitely one of my favorite traditions we do!!!

Can you tell where Jandy and I get our looks!! Thanks for the good genes, mom!

Chloe always loving the fireworks!
Jacks first time watching the fireworks and he was amazed! It is always so fun to watch your children experience things for the first time!

Grandma doing what she does best... holding the grandkids! Yes, there is a baby in that camo blanket :)

Spending time with grandpa. We are so glad he feels so much better this year!!!The Dodge girls being silly waiting for the fireworks to start. I love my girls!!!!
I love my family...I do miss Joe :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such fun pictures. Traditions are the best, don't let it stop, if you can help it.

Heather said...

Love all of these pics! I felt like i was there with you...