Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My First Blooming Flowers!

I have always loved watching flowers bloom. This year these flowers blooming are even more magical to watch. They are MINE!!! Owning our first home has been such a scary, but exciting adventure. I am so amazed as I watch all the trees and flowers begin to bloom in MY yard. I have never been much of a gardener, but I am enjoying spending my afternoons getting my flower beds ready, and now I can sit back and watch the beauty as the colors emerge!!!

I can't help but sing, "I'm glad that I live in this wonderful world Heavenly Father created for me"!! (Bet you can't guess what my calling is right now!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

could it be primary song leader???

i can not garden either that is why i love tulips LOL

Joanie said...

Aren't daffodils just one of the happiest flowers? I'm so you are enjoying your new home.
Love you,
Joanie

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your yard in full bloom :) I am really excited for you! Getting to fix up a new yard and make it just how you want it...it's so much fun! Your girls are going to have so much fun back there this year. Jack is going to be crawling all over the place and getting in to everything. If there's one flower in your yard, he'll find it and pick it! Justin use to do that to me all of the time ;) Here's to our own blooming backyards!