Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Little Graduate!

This was Chloe's very last day, she was all smiles!
She is so excited for Kindergarten in the fall!
Jayleih and her bff were the door greeters!

The graduation was held in a little church. Here the graduates entered (so adoreable!)After singing some songs, doing a play, and receiving their diplomas, it was time for pictures. Chloe is on the bottom row, third from the left.
Chloe has been so excited to graduate! Yes, she's ready for kindergarten, but she has been waiting for her graduation present from Auntie P! When Jayleih graduated 2 years ago, Auntie P bought her a beautiful "graduation necklace". Chloe reminded me a few months ago that she was waiting for her "graduation necklace", so immediately I phoned Auntie P. Chloe amazes me all the time with her memory!!! This was definately the icing on the cake for Chloe! She loves her new necklace!!! Thank you Auntie P!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

wow that is a big class

Joanie said...

And Chloe too! She is just precious... love her sweet smile and cute haircut.
Love you,

Jamie Sue said...

Oh my gosh, the cap and gowns.....TOO cute! Tell her I said Congrats again and that I'm proud of her! :D

Katie said...

Cap and gown and everything!!!! wow!!!
my boys never got anything like this.
Can't believe she is gonna be in kindergarten!